Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Carter Franke returns

As you know, I have been tracking the piles of mail from various credit card companies, who are doing their part to keep the U.S. Postal Service in business. Between my last report and today, Carter Franke of Chase Card Services and Pat W. Johnston of Capital One each surged.

This is why (1) Chase and Capital One are among the nation's market leaders in the credit card industry and (2) Carter Franke and Pat W. Johnston are as popular as aged cabbage in my house.

Current standings:
Pat W. Johnston (Capital One): 7 letters
Carter Franke (Chase): 6 letters
Susan Sobbott (American Express): 4 letters
Matthew McKenna (Bank of America): 4 letters
Janine D. Marrone (MNBA): 3 letters
Thrivent Financial Bank, GM Card, Sallie Mae (Other): 4 letters
Combined Total since July 2, 2005: 28 offers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog searching for a contact for Ms. Franke of Chase. If you are setting goals for maximum trash, you can greatly increase your "take" from Chase if you get a United Mileage account. I am getting what appears to be two-per month on the weight of my United Mileage program, promising 20,000 miles and a host of other benefits....
- C. Turner, Virginia

6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have 10 offers in two months from Carter Franke. I too am trying to find his or her address, so I can return them.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home