Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Football season canceled for lack of interest

Calm down, folks. It was not canceled everywhere, just at my law school. And frankly, it seems to have freed up some mojo in the rest of the football universe:
  1. My beloved Jayhawks remain undefeated, at 3-0.
  2. My fantasy football team posted a thrilling victory over the weekend.
  3. My NFL team of choice, the Kansas City Chiefs, clobbered the hated Oakland Raiders and remained undefeated at 2-0.
  4. In Madden land, I am on a roll with something like six consecutive victories against my esteemed elder brother, who should know better than to play video games against me.

If these are collateral consequences, I think the world can live without Lewis & Clark Pioneer football.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

hi uncle derek i like the picture of you on your blog

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home